|This easy DIY can make any room look more fresh and elegant!|
I wanted to find a simple diy tabletop decoration that would go with my beach theme room...but something not too expensive, and I definitely found it!
- long clear rectangular container (glass or plastic; I used a plastic container, for it is quite
- filler sand
- assorted seashells
* Purchased items from:
- The Container Store
- Joann Craft Store
- Clean your container with soap and water
- Let it completely air dry or be sure that you thoroughly dry it
- Pour your sand in the container, to the level of your liking (I filled mine about 2/3 full)
- Take your assorted seashells and place them on the sand
- You are now ready to give your room a beachy feel!
*To add a little something, I added a reed diffuser (Yankee Candle!) behind my seashore table decor!
Have fun with this easy DIY!
Lots of Love,