Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bellabe Facial Hair Removal Use & Review


I wanted to start off by saying that I was looking for something to remove "peach fuzz" on my face so that I would have a smoother application of makeup.


The Bellabe is a spring-like device with two plastic-like ends. It is about 8 inches long (including the plastic ends) and the spring is about 4.25 inches. It is to be used "only on the upper lip, chin, cheek, and neck areas."




To use, you bend the coil in a U shape. Holding the ends, one in each hand, you place the metal coil on the face, in the area where you would like to remove the hair (with the "U-shape" facing downward). The coil should be pointed in the direction closest to the top of your head and the ends (purple plastic ends) should be closest to the bottom of your face. 


While against your face (no need to press it into the skin, just simply place it on the skin), turn the ends in an outward turning motion. At the same time, you are going to want to move the Bellabe upward. If you are doing it correctly, you will be able to feel the hair being pulled out. Continue this motion until the wanted hair is removed!

Review/ First Impression:

After using this for the first time I think it does a pretty good job. I find that I have to repeat the motion a couple of times in the same spot to remove the wanted "peach fuzz," but for the most part, it does remove it. The Bellabe removes the hairs from the root, so there is a little pull (as if plucking the hairs out), but surprisingly, I did not find that it was too painful (only used in the cheek areas). 

I wish that it was a little more effective though because I still find that it does not remove all of the "peach fuzz" that I want.

But after washing my face, after using the Bellabe, my face felt a whole lot smoother! Makeup application was a lot nicer too!

Overall, if you have some "peach fuzz" on your face that you would like to remove, I would give this a try!

Lots of Love,
sister hearts7

  

No comments:

Post a Comment